When are your worship services? We are currently following CDC Guidelines
Worship Service Inside and Online, 9 am
Parking Lot Service, 11 am
- Worship Service inside 9 am – Welcome – we are following CDC guidelines. We will be livestreaming the 9 am service only.
- Parking Lot Worship 11 am – We continue to worship God together in the parking lot. You may bring a lawn chair and sit outside . *Please follow the directions of the Parking Team as you arrive so they can leave enough space between each car and give everyone the opportunity to see. **This service will be held rain or shine – just follow the directions of the Parking Team. For those in the parking lot, you can listen to the service on FM 107.7 (Just be aware that this will use your car battery.)
- Children’s Church is offered during the 9 am Worship, the children may remain in the pew with their parents, or when dismissed, join Lisa for a lesson. During the 11 am Worship, the children will be dismissed and meet Lisa at the front of the parking lot.
- Online Connect Card – Click here – Please use our Online Connect Card to let us know if you are worshiping with us at home or in the Sanctuary/parking lot, share any prayer requests or communicate with us.
- Bulletin – Click here – same for both services, we encourage you to download and print out the bulletin in advance or follow on your cellphone. If you cannot print from home, you may obtain one from an usher.
- Offering – We encourage no contact online giving, but there will be offering baskets available.
- Livestream at 9 am – Click here or watch on Facebook.
What is a Sunday worship service like?
From the moment you walk in the door (or attend the Parking Lot Service), until the moment you leave, we are committed to a creative, compelling, and challenging presentation of God’s truth.
Our Pastor, Bob Strauss, strives to deliver passionate, straight-forward and relevant gospel messages that focus on how to apply biblical principles and Christ’s teachings to your daily life.
Our style of worship is a mix of contemporary and traditional music under the leadership of Sheri Melcher and Kelly Anlas. We also have a special Children’s Program available during the service.
We want your experience here to be among the most meaningful and inspirational times of your week.
What should I wear?
We are pretty much a come-as-you-are church. You will see people in suits and dresses and you will see people in jeans and t-shirts. We don’t care what you wear, we just want you to come.
Where do I take my children?
Children are always welcome at all our services. There are activity bags available for them to use and keep. We also have Children’s Sunday School Classes at both services.
There is also nursery care available at 9 and 11 am for children up to age 2 1/2. The nursery is located down the hall to the right of the main church entrance…..but feel free to ask someone from the welcome team to guide you or give you a tour of the children’s area.
We want you to know that your children are safe in our church. We follow a “Safe Sanctuary” policy that is available on our website (Safe Sanctuary Policy). All of our paid and volunteer staff that work with children have background clearances and follow Safe Sanctuary guidelines. There is also a form for you to use if you choose to NOT have your children in pictures or social media (opt-out form).