Nursery Care has resumed!
Nursery Care is available for infants through 2 ½ during the 9 am and 11 am Sunday worship services. All caregivers and volunteers are “Safe Sanctuary” certified and have had all relevant background checks completed.
Our goal is to provide the best possible care for your child while offering a positive environment for him/her to grow in relationship with God and others. Feel free to contact the church office with any questions.
Welcome to the JUMC Nursery
We provide friendly, loving workers to care for your child. When you bring your child to the nursery, you can help our staff by:
- Signing your child in and out each Sunday
- Sharing any special needs or concerns you or your child might have that day (teething, tired, etc.)
- Providing a labeled bag with extra diapers, wipes and a fresh change of clothes
- Labeling all bottles, sippy cups and snacks
- Assist with your child’s transition if necessary